Vows given, rings on, let’s party.
When you enter your reception, you’ll be introduced as newlyweds for the very first time. Imagine your family and friends cheering you on as you make your way to the center of the dancefloor with a roar of applause fit for a king and queen. The big reveal of the new couple should be complimented with music that is high energy that will set the pace for the rest of the reception. After all, it’s the celebration of you!
Depending on your style and the style of your bridal party, you might elect to have a special song played for every pair of your bridal party or maybe you just want one theme for the whole entrance. It’s up to you. Here are 21 entrance songs sure to start your reception off right.
1. Crazy in Love – Beyonce, Jay-Z
2. Beautiful Day – U2
3. Let it Rock – Kevin Rudolph, Lil Wayne
4. I gotta Feeling – Black eyed Peas
5. Turn Down for What – Lil Jon, DJ Snake
6. Happy – Pharell Williams
7. Fancy – Iggy Azelea
8. Summer – Calvin Harris
9. Best day of my life – American Authors
10. Classic – MKTO
11. When I ruled the world – Coldplay
12. Love & Marriage – Frank Sinatra
13. Rock n Roll all Nite (Party Every Day) – KISS
14. Shipping up to Boston – Drop Kick Murphys
15. Feels Good – Tony! Toni! Tone!
16. It takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock
17. Blow – Ke$ha
18. Fireball – Pitbull
19. Good feeling – FloRida
20. Calypso – DJ Snake, Big Ali
21. Rock this Party (Everybody Dance Now) – Bob Sinclair