Whats your music mood telling you?
Music has a funny way of telling you about yourself. It’s something that connects us all. Music is a universal language. The difference between a major and a minor chord and drastically alter someone’s mood. And how those chord changes happen tells a story. Music exudes emotion. Think about a song that means a lot to you. The tonal quality, the lyrics, and most certainly the beat…. all speak to you in some way, shape or form. You listen to different types of music depending on your mood and to alter the mood that you may be in. This is part of the psychology that DJ’s use to pack a dancefloor.
What kind of mood are you in?
1. Endless Love – Luther Vandross – Falling in love or feeling loved.
2. SHOTS – LMFAO – Party animal looking to tie a good one on.
3. Standin on Top of the World – Van Halen – A great sense of accomplishment
4. Walk – Pantera – Anger
5. Birthday Cake – Rihanna – Feeling scandalous.
6. Locked Out of Heaven – Bruno Mars – Frustrated
7. I’ve got my Game On – Trace Adkins – Confident
8. Great Balls of Fire – Jerry Lee Lewis – Excited
9. I’m Every Woman – Whitney Houston – Liberated
10. Circus – Britney Spears – On a pedestal.